Will there be fillable playbook sheets for this at some point?
Beam Saber: The Growing Conflict
A downloadable game
The conflict grows as new types of Pilots emerge, new types of Squads appear, and new Factions are born!
This supplement for Beam Saber features new ways to play including 9 new Pilot playbooks, 2 new Squad playbooks, 2 new settings, and rules for forming and managing a Faction.
The new types of Pilots include:
- The Artificial who finds strength in having been created for a specific purpose.
- The Captain who commands fire teams of NPCs.
- The Hero who is the symbol for a cause greater than themself.
- The Hive who is a psychic entity dispersed among bodies.
- The Proxy who uses their digital existence to find secrets.
- The Rookie who brings foolish hope to the battlefield.
- The Transformed who has an Other within them, allowing them to fight without a vehicle.
- The Tuner who perfects their vehicle to their exacting desires.
- The Wielder who carries The Weapon: a legendary item with a will of its own.
The new Squad playbooks include:
- The Crew who are bound by their shared Cause.
- The Double Agents who live secret lives to work for the enemy.
The new settings are:
- The Steel Meadows is a solar system scale setting about a hidden system sized scrapyard that has had its location revealed to the enemy. Can its underfunded and ill prepared defenders hold off the invaders until reinforcements arrive? Can the fractured invasion fleet break the system's lock before the door can be closed again? Can the system's strange and secret denizens survive the conflict?
- CalazCon! is an urban scale setting about a major media franchise's largest convention occupying a city under siege. Can the Calazar fans have a good time and enjoy their convention in spite of the war they've dropped into? Can the locals maintain their dignity and regain their freedom in the face of overwhelming numbers? Can the exhausted army besieging the city push out the fans and overcome the locals, all with the fate of the planet hanging over them?
The new Faction management rules include:
- forming an entirely new Faction.
- Faction scale Entanglements.
- assigning subordinate Squads to Missions.
- working to stay inside of your Faction's Leadership.
This product is currently in development and is not yet complete.
If you're interested in prototype rules and behind the scenes info, check out the Patreon!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $20 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
If you mean one available as a google spreadsheet it is already linked to in the Player Resources section of the pdf.
If you mean a printable sheet it is one of the available download pdfs.
If you mean something else, then there is no plans for it but if you would be kind enough to describe it, there might be in the future.