V0.541 is here!
- Clarified that all Level 1 Harm and all Level 1 Damage is removed during Mission Rewards.
- Clarified that Pushing Yourself applies to Action and Fortune rolls.
- Updated the Random Generation Tables to have the appropriate Pilot abilities.
- Changed the Mech Cav's "Custom Work" to apply to Engineering the Vehicles in your Squad.
- Clarified that the Rival Challenge Clock must be filled and then 2 Drive Clocks spent to permanently remove them as a threat.
- Updated the Roll20 Clock link to the new Itch store page.
- Updated the Roll20 Splash page to the new user friendly version.
- Removed the Future Goals appendix.
- Added the extremely incomplete Kickstarter Backers and Index appendices.
- Added an example of play for an entire Mission.
- Changed the Envoy’s “Fine Disguise Kit” to “Fine Subterfuge Supplies” to bringit in line with the standard gear version.
- Renamed the "Rivals" Entanglement to "Challengers."
- Clarified that the Tier of a temporary vehicle is determined by the Squad that normally operates said vehicle.
- Clarified in the Planning the Mission section, under Loadout, how declaring Pilot gear works.
- Changed the Officer's XP triggers to "coordination or a ruse." This was done to make it feel more in line with the idea of an Officer, while still choosing words that incorporated the old XP Triggers.
- Added art for the Shotel, Tin Orbit, Scalpel, Bulkhead, Jousting Boar Inn & Pub, and Opossum example Vehicles.
- Massive editing pass.
Beam Saber V0.541.pdf 11 MB
80 days ago
Get Beam Saber
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.